Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Registration is only required if you want to post, and is not needed to read any posts. To avoid excess 'spam' accounts, all accounts where no posts have been made will be deleted after two weeks. Please register again if you wish to post.

Author Topic: Radar looks slighly shifted  (Read 18204 times)

December 29, 2019, 03:43:30 PM
    • View Profile
Hi,

the radar circles don't have the same center as radar itself, see the picture: https://ibb.co/WtC5GCk
I'm running bridgecommand on linux, with borderless window mode and I've manually configured the screen resolution.
When I put the radar in fullscreen mode (^) the circles are rendered properly. Do you have any advice what's wrong?

Matthias

December 31, 2019, 02:46:47 PM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi,

The problem is that the actual screen resolution used is different from the one you have configured (maybe because what you have configured isn't available). On Linux, the 'windowless full screen' option isn't actually available, and falls back to the normal full screen mode.

I've made a fix recently so the program checks the actual resolution, which will be in the next release. In the current release, Bridge Command is setting up the 2d view based on your manual configuration, but the 3d view based on the actual resolution.

In the short term, the easiest fix is for you to set the graphics_width and graphics_height to zero, so the resolution is automatically detected.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue.