Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Registration is only required if you want to post, and is not needed to read any posts. To avoid excess 'spam' accounts, all accounts where no posts have been made will be deleted after two weeks. Please register again if you wish to post.

Author Topic: Joystick config 5.0  (Read 21079 times)

April 29, 2017, 08:54:23 AM
    • View Profile
Hello,
I installed my joysticks my steering wheel works well but handled engine throttle is reversed I think it is necessary to change the table but I do not find how to do on version 5.0

Thank you for your help

May 02, 2017, 07:24:44 AM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello,

This will be included (in bc5.ini) in the next release, which I hope to get out in the next week. The code has been implemented, but I just need to prepare the installation files etc.

May 17, 2017, 10:03:25 PM
Reply #2
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello,

Just to keep you up to date, I'm still planning on releasing 5.0 very shortly, but needed to add radar parallel indexes to give a reasonable radar implementation. This is almost finished.

If you need this urgently, please let me know and I can prepare an interim release.

July 23, 2017, 12:35:22 PM
Reply #3
  • Officer of the Watch Deck
    • View Profile
I am using bu0836 to make a controller.  My rotary linear potentiometer works fine on  analog input pins 1 axis 0 of  /dev/input/js0 the button for the ships whistle works fine on column 1 pin button 0 of /dev/input/js0
I have been testing using jstest-gtk.

When I connect to analog input 2 then both axis 0 and axis 1 are controlled by the potentiometer ... what i am i doing wrong ?