Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Registration is only required if you want to post, and is not needed to read any posts. To avoid excess 'spam' accounts, all accounts where no posts have been made will be deleted after two weeks. Please register again if you wish to post.

Author Topic: Multi-screen  (Read 22541 times)

August 17, 2015, 04:58:19 AM
    • View Profile
sir,
I was trying to simulate the bridge command in multi-screen mode. But It is not working. All PC get connected but view is not coming properly. Say in main computer it is OK, but other computer when I change view by pressing space bar i get only two view of two different ship side ( Left and right). I get all same scenario like lights, other object even own ship's head in all display. How can fix that?
best wishes for you.

August 18, 2015, 05:43:43 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile
As well as I have tried with "M" before IP address and I was Running it with Map controller.

August 19, 2015, 04:20:28 AM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
Please i need help.

August 23, 2015, 07:31:10 PM
Reply #3
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
(Contact made by email) - For general information:

Just to check first, are your secondary displays communicating correctly with your main PC? You should see a display without any controls, but where the 3d view duplicates the main screen, with a your ship and the other vessels moving identically.

If this is working, this is a good first step. Let me know if this isn't working.

To get your secondary screens displaying a 360 view, you will need to set the view_angle in all the bc4.ini files to 60. To set the viewing angle, you can do this manually with the arrow keys, or set the look_angle to 0, 60, 120 etc for each computer.

Let me know your progress, and I'll try to help as much as I can.

August 31, 2015, 04:17:07 AM
Reply #4
    • View Profile
Thank you sir, Everything works fine.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:30:01 AM by jjbbcc »