Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Registration is only required if you want to post, and is not needed to read any posts. To avoid excess 'spam' accounts, all accounts where no posts have been made will be deleted after two weeks. Please register again if you wish to post.

Author Topic: editing By blitz#D  (Read 26026 times)

July 06, 2015, 04:46:31 AM
    • View Profile
 I apologies for bugging you sir. I appreciate your patience to help me. I tried to edit The source could bc4.bb by blitz3d. when I give command for run program or create executable I find a error like this "error function, Massageboxa is not found" Can you help me please.

July 06, 2015, 08:15:19 AM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
To resolve this error, please copy the .decls files from the userlibs directory
(Normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Bridge Command 4.6GPL\userlibs) into the Blitz3d userlibs directory
(Normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Blitz3D\userlibs)

July 07, 2015, 05:47:43 AM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for your support. This problem is solved. But in windows 7 software can not write directly to the program file directory. that's why I saved created executable file by Blitz 3d in desktop. when I try to run this program another error comes. That is like "fmod.dll is not found". I manually download this fmod.dll file that is not solving this froblem.
I am sorry for bothering you.

July 07, 2015, 08:41:08 PM
Reply #3
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi. If you're recompiling, it's probably best to install the program somewhere in your 'Documents' folder, so you can freely edit and modify files.

You may also want to look at http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=103839, as this may be related to the new open source version of Blitz3D.

July 27, 2015, 06:15:19 AM
Reply #4
    • View Profile
Thank you. I have got solution for that. That .dll file is included in blitz 3d. I have just put that file in the program directory and it works.

How to edit Credit.cdt file?
Have a good day.

August 06, 2015, 07:05:17 PM
Reply #5
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi,

In general, I'd prefer it if you do not change this file, as it includes the credits for ship modellers who have kindly allowed their models to be included, and gives information about the open source licence used in Bridge Command.

If you do change this file, you must keep the information that:
1) The program is licenced with the General Public Licence version 2
2) There is no warranty
(Please see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.en.html, paragraph 1)

If you do need to modify the credits file, you will need to edit the two numbers at the top of the file. The first of these is the file size in bytes, and the second is the number of lines of text.

August 09, 2015, 06:34:19 AM
Reply #6
    • View Profile
Thank you for your help. of course I am grateful to them. I am Not going to erase their names. I just wants to include more.
Best wishes for you and them
Md. Jakaria

August 09, 2015, 05:34:48 PM
Reply #7
  • Administrator
    • View Profile